With 75% of us expecting to take on the role of designated driver at least once this Christmas, we wanted to give you, the lucky drinkers, the chance to say thank you!
The role of the designated driver is vital during the holiday season in order to keep our roads safe, but we understand that it isn’t a task taken lightly. We Brits expect to consume up to three units of alcohol on Christmas Eve and up to six units on Christmas Day*. Just two units of alcohol are likely to tip the average Brit over the drink drive limit.
So, we think it’s about time that these holiday heroes got something in return. If your friend or family member is giving up their holiday tipple in order to drive you around, nominate them in the form below for their chance to win a luxury hotel break!
Terms & Conditions:
1. These terms and conditions apply to Euro Car Parts’ ‘Designated Driver voucher competition’ (“the competition”) run by Euro Car Parts (“the company”), and by entering themselves into the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them. Those who do not agree will not be entered into the competition
2. The company: Euro Car Parts, Fulton Road, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 0TF
3. The entrant must confirm their participating in the competition by 11.59pm on Tuesday 13th December 2016, along with confirmation of an email address. The winner will be announced on Tuesday 20th December 2016.
4. This competition is open to residents in the UK over the age of 18 only. Employees of the company, their families or anyone else associated with the company or its operation are not allowed to enter.
5. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final, and that the entrant abides by these rules. The decision of the company is final, and no correspondence will be entered into after the decision. Submission of an entry will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. To enter, you must: Complete the competition submission form by 11.59pm on Tuesday 13th December 2016.
7. The winner will be determined by Euro Car Parts, and will be contacted by email on Tuesday 20th December 2016 via the email address supplied.
8. The final decision is binding. The company reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the entries and entrants and to disqualify anyone who breaches the rules of the content restrictions. The winner will be chosen by representatives from Euro Car Parts and their decision is binding.
9. Entrants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software and/or hardware that may be required in order to create and/or submit any entry.
10. All entries must be received by the closing date.
11. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
12. The prize consists of a luxury hotel voucher, for two people, up to the value of £200. No cash alternative is provided.
13. The company reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. The winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable taxes in respect of the prize (including, where appropriate, import duty). All costs and expenses associated with receipt of the prize and any use not specified in these Terms and Conditions as being provided including, but not limited to, any and all expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
14. By entering into the competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity following the competition, should it be required. This may include use of their name and image in online and offline publicity, communications, and in any other media worldwide without any fee being paid.
15. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the company and accordingly the company may at its absolute discretion vary, amend or cancel the competition without notice (in particular if it or the website on which the competition is operated is affected by any denial-of-service attacks, viruses, hacking or any other technologically-harmful material or act) and the entrant agrees that no liability will attach to the company as a result thereof.
16. To the extent permitted by law, the company and its agents and representatives hereby expressly exclude any liability whether in contract, tort, criminal law, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, injury or disappointment (including without limitation any pure economic loss) suffered or incurred by any entrant, winner or any third party whether foreseeable or not in connection with: (a) any act or omission of the company in developing, planning and administering the competition; (b) any entry or attempted entry into the competition.
17. The company will not be liable for any inability of any person to enter the competition because of any unavailability of such page, failures in computer systems or networks, other malfunctions, or for any other reason.
18. The company will not be liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or lines, computer systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials relating to this competition.
19. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law are expressly excluded from these Terms.
20. Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit the company’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
21. Entrants agree that by entering the competition their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the company for the purposes of administering the competition and for the marketing and sending of other special offers where you have consented to receive the same.
22. If you have a comment, query or complaint about these terms or the promotion, please contact Euro Car Parts, Fulton Road, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 0TF.
23. The company may refuse to provide the prize in the event that an entrant fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements under these, or has committed or is alleged to have committed any act of fraud or dishonesty, or is in breach of any of these terms.
24. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the company will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
25. If any provision of these terms (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other competent authority to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in force. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision will apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.
26. No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these terms or by law or any abandonment of any such right or remedy will constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor will it preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy will preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
27. These terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them will be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or matter of difference which may arise out of or in connection with these terms.